Sunday, April 6, 2008

Laughter

There has been giggles at the Parmenter house again! I'll just say, we are finally starting to see the light at the end of this sickness tunnel. Thanks for your prayers! My mom stopped by and did all the dishes that had piled up and helped make Anna's bed. Thanks mom! So, the kids are asleep and I am not too far behind them! But enough about sickness!

Last night, I walked into this conversation between Erik and Anna. (By the way, Anna has a VERY loose tooth that she keeps wiggling.)
Erik: You just have to keep wiggling it.
Anna: What if it comes out when I am eating something?
Erik: Well, you might swallow it, and it would come out when you go to the bathroom.
Anna: Oh, gross!
Erik: Then I guess you would have to have the "Poop Fairy" come instead of the Tooth Fairy!
(I came around the corner right at this point.)
Anna looks up at me and says: Dad said it, not me!

FUNNY!! FUNNY!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Super cute!

mjvan said...

Very funny! :) Didn't know Erik had it in him. What do you want to do if we get out Thurs. or Fri. Friday would actually be better for me.

Smileyface said...

i like it alot....sounds like something jason would say ;)