Rules to this game of tag:
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read the player's blog.
3. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted an answer.
1. What were you doing five years ago?
I don't know:) Really, I just finished teaching fifth grade and was as big as a barn pregnant with Anna:) I was looking forward to a year off of teaching because I took a year's leave. Anna was born in July, and Erik and I were thrilled with our little one. Oh, I just remembered. Erik and I went camping in Door County, Wisconsin. I was huge and I had a bucket in the camper to pee in several times a night:) (I know that was probably too much information!) It was a great trip together and I even climbed a lookout tower:) That all was six years ago...Five years ago, Anna was almost one. My dad was still living:) And I had just enjoyed my year at home with Anna.
2. What are five things on your to do list today?
Today was high school graduation, so...
1. Give David a bath
2. Get cards ready for graduates
3. Wash dishes
4. Take a shower and shave my legs:)
5. Type up a prayer sheet for people to pray for Guatemala
3. What are five snacks that you enjoy?
1. any kind of ice cream
2. wheat thins
3. dark chocolate
4. swiss cheese (strange huh?)
5. cookies
4. What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Adopt lots of kids (I tried not to steal this from Jody, but it is true for me too!)
2. Send lots to the nations to further the Gospel.
3. Try to be normal people.
4. Pay people's dept so they could be free from that bondage.
5. Maybe just start a school for every child to be taught from the Word of God.
5. Where are five of your favorite places to travel, why?
1. Bartonville-Erik's family is there.
2. Colorado-Many family vacations and memories
3. Anywhere outdoors to see new things:)
4. Israel-I went in college and WOW it was awesome to "see" the Bible!
5. Wisconsin and Michigan--I love lots of trees and cooler summers:)
6. What are five jobs that you have had?
1. Working as a personal care giver at the ARC--a home for disabled people
2. Working at the writing center at college
3. Working as an office assistant to a professor at college
4. Teaching kindergarten (1 yr) & 5th grade
5. Mommy :) & Babysitter for several different children
7. What five people do you want to tag?
1. Mandy
2. Kim
3. Chad
4. Jennifer
5. Kristin
1 comment:
tag
Post a Comment