Hello everyone! I haven't blogged for quite a few days because I have not had much time to breathe much less blog. So, here I am.
To start with, Erik was gone on a mission trip to Guatemala from June 16th to the 27th. He and my mom were with Steve Manning in the jungle doing a lot of children's ministry. Here on the home front Anna, David, and I were missing them lots. Home is not the same without Daddy.
This week has been filled with a trip to Litchfield to visit all of the Laughlin families:) It was fun and VERY busy with 10 kids 5 & under. Then we celebrated Anna's and David's birthdays with a party here on July 4th including watching the fireworks in sweatshirts from our backyard.
Besides all of the daily fun, I have been putting together children's ministry stuff for our church's tent meetings this coming week. By the way, anyone reading this is invited to join our church in our tent meetings. The meetings begin Wednesday, July 9 at 6:30. Thurs., Fri., Sat.-Morning (with children's ministry) 9:30, Lunch provided, Afternoon (with children's ministry) 1:00, Youth 3:00, Evening 6:30 Sunday Service 9:30 The tent will be located just west of Watseka. I will give updates probably next week of all that God has done:) Keep us in your prayers. We pray that God will move in our communities.
So, summer has been a blur so far! I will post pictures some time of all of the above!
1 comment:
have missed you!!! see you this week...can't wait ;)
Post a Comment