Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Castle Time

We have put up the castle in David's room, and the kids LOVE it! Nate (the little guy I babysit) and David played on it for about an hour this morning until I made them come out for lunch. I never had thought about putting something like this inside, but why not? It is great! The only downside is that there is an odor that is not great! I plan on taking it all apart and scrubbing it some more with bleach water. But for now, the climbing and playing continues!

The Castle
The Prince coming down out of his castle.

The Prince defending his castle.
The Prince escaping out of the "secret" passage.
The Princess stuck in the tower.

2 comments:

Jody said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe how big(mature) David seems, going down the slide by himself.

Heath and Lindsey said...

I got the Thum at Walgreens in the Baby isle. So far she still has not sucked her thumb, almost a week!

David's room looks like a kid's dream. You should paint his room a really dark gray or blue to make it feel Valiant!