


Here are the "after" pictures of our bathroom. I think my hubby did a great job!
And here are some before and during pictures of the kitchen project. I now a have dishwasher:)



The total "after" pictures will hopefully come sometime soon:)
Now, you might wonder what was little monkey man doing during these projects...
Just "hanging" around...



One more new little trick...
And here are some before and during pictures of the kitchen project. I now a have dishwasher:)




The total "after" pictures will hopefully come sometime soon:)
Now, you might wonder what was little monkey man doing during these projects...
Just "hanging" around...



One more new little trick...

4 comments:
Can you let Erik know I've got a couple of projects? Joking--but the bathroom looks great.
Oh boy. You got your hands full with Mr. David. I imagine if he and Noah ever get together to play, they would find all sorts of mischief to get into. Noah went out of his way to stomp in puddles today.
Can't wait to see the new lookin' rooms! and ps. you look fabulous!!! how much weight have you lost?!?!?!?!?!?
ps. did you guys come up with any sunday nights yet?
Those pictures of David crack me up. He is too cute!
The bathroom looks great. Kudos to Erik on a job well done!
Post a Comment