Monday, December 14, 2009

Adoption Update

Well, I actually have found several adoption blogs that I LOVE to read because I see people at all stages of the journey! WOW--It is hard to even imagine the end of the journey in India. Actually, that will be the beginning of the journey with three little ones! All that to say, that I plan to post more about our adoption journey just so we can look back and have it documented. So, tomorrow we are sending off documents to begin this journey with a new placing agency. We felt that their India program was better suited for what God has placed in our hearts. Here we go...again! That's the short version! Other than that...waiting on the Lord which honestly is a wonderful place to be.

1 comment:

theheartofachild said...

I was just looking at your posts trying to see what agency you are using for India? Thanks for your comment on my blog and following our journey! We feel blessed to be nearting the end of "this side of things"!
Jenny
www.needhamfamily5.blogspot.com