
We have enjoyed these few days off of school by visiting Erik's family in Bartonville:) We hid and hunted-hunted and hid eggs with Anna several times! Today, we enjoyed celebrating and praising our Lord at church this morning. During worship, I had a great since of the truth that Jesus is ALIVE! My heart felt like bursting! He is alive! Which means in Christ, I am a new creation! ALIVE in Christ Jesus! Dead to sin! Praise the Lord!
We enjoyed a lovely afternoon at my grandparent's home. What a blessing to share Easter with them! Anna finally was able to wear her dress which she has been waiting and waiting to wear! Here she is:


Remember, Jesus is ALIVE! He was, and is, and is to come!
4 comments:
Sally, Anna & David are so beautiful! Do you have email? Write me if you do . . .
kristin@moulthropclift.com
Kristin Scholtens
Happy Easter! Hope that you guys had a wonderful day!
What a beautiful family...but I must ask: was it truly warm enough over in Watseka to be wearing sleeveless dresses?!?!?! If so...I'm very jealous...wasn't quite the warm here. Oh well...I hear it's on the way!
Can we get together for supper Saturday night before church or is that a bad time?
Oh...and i've missed you blogging!!
Cute pictures! We need to set up a Saturday morning or sometime to get together with Emily and Ethan for a play date!
Post a Comment