Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spring Fever


The warm weather Sunday gave Anna SRING FEVER! She came home and decided to "look through" her summer clothes. As you can see, she emptied her drawer of clothes I've tucked away for this summer. Plus, she went through last year's too little clothes. Then she fixated on one particular shirt. She began to cry because she did not have a pink silky skirt to go with it. This went on for several minutes. Here is the shirt that caused all the ruckus.


Monday morning I finally talked Anna in to wearing it with jeans because of course I can not make a "pink silky skirt" appear out of thin air. Tuesday morning we had to go through another ordeal because she wanted to wear her white skort and pink t-shirt. I think that I have convinced her that spring is not here yet! I don't know why I wonder why she would do all that when I go into my room and see several shirts that I did not put away after trying to find something to wear. Girls--I guess it is in our blood!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Seth has been itching to get into the summer clothes too. That is a pretty shirt that Anna has, I wouldn't mind wearing that one myself.

The picture of the cousins in your last post is cute. It is amazing how similar David and Kinley look in that picture.