Today as I was getting lunch ready, a little voice behind me declared, "Mommy, Percy's sick." Apparently, Thomas had a boo-boo, too because he has a band-aid. Too cute:)
Sister's kisses! He gave her a kiss too, but he was too quick for the camera. Lately, he has started telling me, "no kiss me" if he doesn't want to go down for a nap. Of course, lots of kisses turn into giggles:)
His castle continues to be a daily workout and play area! Also, has anyone noticed that his PJs are on backwards? Just a quick idea: David got into a routine of stripping off his PJs and diaper so we cut the feet off his jammies and put them on backwards. He has one pair that is bigger and I didn't want to cut the feet off. If you try to put them on with the zipper in the front, he doesn't like it. I really have thought about writing to Carters and asking them to consider making a new line of footed jammies with the zipper in the back. Maybe I should get out my sewing machine...
David's idea of relaxing:) Yah, I know...it's Barney. He watched "Finding Nemo" today and loved it! He was very into the story! So much so that I let him finish it before naptime.
And STICKERS! He had a blast covering himself and the end table and adorable Faith with stickers. When I took them all off, they did take some finish with them. Oh well, I try to remind myself that some day I will look at the nicks in all the furniture and tear up remembering how little my babies were. (if our furniture lasts that long) Faith is the little doll that I watch. She is such a sweetie with a great little sense of humor. One thing I've learned about Faith: she HATES the vacuum. The tears start flowing at the sight of it...
No comments:
Post a Comment