Sunday, December 4, 2011

Deck the Halls

The tree was decorated in record time with these three hanging the ornaments. Granted some lower branches ended up with two or three ornaments on each branch. Anna, who is just like her Mama, could not help herself. She moved them around until they weren't all clumped together. :) It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to have Lydia HOME for this Christmas season. I was remembering last year that Anna and David opened presents for her. I don't think that they will be able to get away with that this year!


Someday I hope to be able to put some thoughts into words to express that "good" doesn't mean "easy", but for now I'll definitely soak in the moments when life is like this...

These two are becoming best buddies that play wonderfully and yes all the other things best buds do like argue, yell, hit, spit, push, whine, cry, and sit in time out together... Back to the play wonderfully... They were so busy playing and posing for me. It was one of those moments where I try not to move or talk or hardly breathe because it is just too cute. Life is busy and "good"!


In other news, our friend Dara who 2 1/2 weeks ago was fighting for her life from post delivery complications is HOME. HOME...what a glorious word! (So thankful this world is not our home...another post for another day!) Thank you for all your prayers! We continue to pray for complete restoration in all areas that the stroke affected.

And last but not least~my brother and 4 other men are in India right now on a mission trip. They are ministering in villages, encouraging pastors, preaching the Gospel. Please keep them in your prayers! If you would like to read some quick updates, you can read them here: http://adullam-litchfield.net This is my cousin's website who is also in India on the team.

Praise the Lord!

No comments: