Friday, December 30, 2011

Ours Forever

Ain't No mountain high enough...
Ain't no valley low enough...
Ain't no river wide enough...
Ain't no stomach flu long enough...
to keep us from going to court!

Introducing.................................Lydia Vinita


Yes, I know. You've seen lots (maybe your sick of them but I don't care because this is my blog) pictures of this cutie. BUT as of December 29, 2011 she is legally ours forever. What was birthed in our hearts was signed on legal paper. We are so blessed. After a wonderful Christmas (which I didn't take hardly any pictures), Lydia came down with the stomach flu...ugh...at Papa and Grandma's house. She was fascinated with the bucket that was in her crib and the next day kept pointing at it saying "Mommy, I did this...(stick out tongue with corresponding noise)." So, add another first to her list. We headed home and after the other 2 Parmenter girls came down with and recovered from the bug we headed to court. The judge was super kind, and it was super fast. Signed and sealed... What a blessing!

I wanted a picture so we asked a random guy sitting in the hall to take our picture. Here we are...what a crew!


Because we were out of town we missed the first gentle snowfall of the year. There was still a few patches along the sidewalk at the court house. Add another first...SNOW! She giggled and picked it up and had no idea what it was. Hopefully, we'll see some more so we can play.


Merry Christmas sweet, baby girl!


She is such a hoot! We gave her this picture from the first night we had her in our arms. We had bought the frame in India. I just think this expression is hilarious!


Good bye 2011~Hello 2012

No comments: