I guess I took an unintentional break from blogging. Just haven't had much to say or to busy to say it or just haven't really thought about it, but today I realized Lydia's birthday was the last update on here. Here it is...November came and went with yummy Thanksgiving meals and fun family time. December flew by with all 3 kiddos having influenza...NOT FUN! Thankfully, they were recovered for Christmas. We finally had enough snow to play a little bit! Here is our creation...she lasted about 15 minutes before tumbling over and melting...
This was Lydia's offical first playing in the snow. Last year, we only had one real snow and we were out of town. She loved it!
Well, these are definitely not deep thoughts, but hey I need to write down the every day so I can remember this season of 3 busy and growing kiddos...
This was Lydia's offical first playing in the snow. Last year, we only had one real snow and we were out of town. She loved it!
February has arrived and found a FOR SALE sign in our front yard! (Anybody know anyone who wants to buy a house?) We are taking one step at a time and MOVING to a bigger home! We hadn't seriously thought about it and then...well, it seems to be God's timing. More on that in a later post, if I ever post again. :)
And Erik and I went away for the first time since Lydia has joined our crew. We went to Chicago and roamed the streets for our 15th anniversary. So thankful for my hubby! It was relaxing and fun and quiet just the two of us!
Well, these are definitely not deep thoughts, but hey I need to write down the every day so I can remember this season of 3 busy and growing kiddos...
1 comment:
She is SO adorable!
Thank you for your sweet comment!
Post a Comment