Monday, September 15, 2008
Blogging
This post is dedicated to my Laughlin cousins and their beautiful wives: Thank you Jody for suggesting the idea of blogging. I've really enjoyed "seeing" and "hearing" a small portion of the Laughlins' lives! It is a great way to keep in touch with you all, and I love "knowing" you and your children a little more than just Thanksgiving Day adventures:) So, this blog is to you, Justin and Jody (although Justin has almost disappeared from the blogging world), Heath and Lindsey, and Chad and Alison (Chad, I really do look for posts quite often:) . By the way, I love all the picures of your adorable children. Keep them coming (the pictures and the children! HEE! HEE!) (You all know that Lonnie and Lonnelle are still available names:) I have so many great memories of "cousin" time growing up, and I have enjoyed getting to know you ladies more through your blogs. Also, I have been able to keep up with our great friends, the Stroughs and the Yenerichs. All in all this post is to say, "YEAH--for blogging!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dido, I like getting to know your family better too. It is fun to see your children meeting milestones throughout the year, instead of seeing them at Thanksgiving all grown up.
amen...this bloggin' business has actually blessed me so much.
i've missed our living hope family so much over the past year...more than i thought i would. so it's been great keeping in touch and keepin' updated this way ;)
and ya know...i started because of you, so hats off to you too!!!
as beth moore would say: Yahooja!!!
It's definitely fun to keep in touch this way...I do admit. Yea to the blogosphere.
Post a Comment