What is 24 lbs. and 32 1/2 in. long?
And eats every scrap of paper in sight?
And loves to climb and stand on everything in reach?
And is not sleeping very well at night due to big, bulging molars coming?

David at 14 1/2 months!
And eats every scrap of paper in sight?
And loves to climb and stand on everything in reach?
And is not sleeping very well at night due to big, bulging molars coming?

David at 14 1/2 months!
We finally made it to the doctor for David's 1 year check-up. After 2 cancellations by the doctor's office this summer, we finally got to go see Nurse Debbie. So, I have to say it was a good trip, and he bounced back quickly after protesting his shots VERY loudly. Another nurse actually opened the door and asked if she needed help. We were also suppose to go see the ear doctor this afternoon, but would you believe it...they called and canceled the appointment this morning. Does this happen to anyone else? The doctor today said his right ear looked good--Praise God! But his left ear is still really pink with fluid. We'll see what the "mad-scientist" ear doctor says next week.
Other Parmenter news...I guess not much. I get to go help Anna's class make paper mache (sp?) volcanoes tomorrow afternoon. I was told not to wear nice clothes! Maybe I'll try to take a few pictures of the craziness:) I love brave teachers!
We had another great Bible study last night. I really appreciate my sisters in Christ that are coming to that group. We just come and read the Word and let the Holy Spirit open the eyes of our understanding. He is faithful! I would encourage everyone to read the Word and ask Holy Spirit to lead you into all truth--THE TRUTH--JESUS CHRIST!
Have a great Thursday!
Other Parmenter news...I guess not much. I get to go help Anna's class make paper mache (sp?) volcanoes tomorrow afternoon. I was told not to wear nice clothes! Maybe I'll try to take a few pictures of the craziness:) I love brave teachers!
We had another great Bible study last night. I really appreciate my sisters in Christ that are coming to that group. We just come and read the Word and let the Holy Spirit open the eyes of our understanding. He is faithful! I would encourage everyone to read the Word and ask Holy Spirit to lead you into all truth--THE TRUTH--JESUS CHRIST!
Have a great Thursday!
2 comments:
See you tomorrow!!
we love you to
Post a Comment