At the beginning of the summer, Anna mentioned 2 or 3 times that she wanted to be baptized this summer. We were surprised to have her pop up with this so young. We began to have chats and we were so blessed and thankful to hear her share her faith in Jesus Christ with us. WOW--God is at work! We kind of let it settle in her heart for awhile and when Ben announced it in church...I wish I would have had my camera ready...because her face lit up! Her eyes were wide open with a smile from ear to ear nodding her head and asking us with her eyes. What a wonderful blessing to know Christ so young. So, our precious daughter explained to us in a child like faith that she felt God was asking her to be baptized because she believes that He died on the cross for her. She explained that her sins are forgiven and that she wanted to be baptized.
PRAISE GOD for our giving Anna understanding and drawing her to Himself!
1 comment:
I love that Anna was baptized! How wonderful that must feel as a parent. Hooray!
Post a Comment