Monday, August 31, 2009

The Second Week

We enjoyed this past weekend:) Anna likes school although she seemed extra tired over the weekend and told me several times that she misses being home. I know that she is going to have a good year:) Erik's band performed part of their marching show at the first football game Friday night. No one has any idea how much time and effort and thought and WORK Erik puts into this marching band season. The kids did great for their first performance of the year! As they were performing, I had this thought...Erik puts ALL of this together from start to finish. You do an awesome job, honey:)

I have started babysitting again and my little Nate is chatting to me all day long. He and David...let's just say this--BUSY! I have started watching a one year old little girl. Today was her first day and she did great. I think all the action of the boys was enough to keep her distracted that she didn't have time to realize she was in a new place:)

Eli has grown into a thick, adorable dog who takes his naps very seriously. He loves to play fetch and go for walks.

This post is truly just rambled thoughts of the afternoon...hope every one is having a great, cool Monday! ("cool" as in temperature:)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love hearing about life there...rambled thoughts and all. :-) We miss you guys!