Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Crib Update
If you read the last post, I just had to update. The day after I posted that she INSISTED in taking a nap in her crib. She laid right down, held my hand through the slats, and let me sing her to sleep. Maybe she was closing her eyes hoping I would STOP singing! HA! Yep, she's two! Today, she has also decided that she loves to brush her teeth. She drug her Daddy by taking his huge finger in her teeny hand into the bathroom showing him with motions that she wanted to brush her teeth. She cracks us up with her ability to communicate. She will be a pro at charades some day! She will make the motion or point to what she wants, lift her arms in the air (for us to pick her up), and nod her head "yes" in the direction she wants to go. She doesn't give up and isn't distracted very easily! Well, we will see what night time brings...crib or bed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment