One Month Home
And then big brother crawled into the chair too.
David and Lydia story time: Tonight we were having a family movie time. Lydia was crawling all over everyone giving kisses and saying "I love you". Very Cute! Davey boy was busy watching the movie and was not into kisses. Lydia kept grabbing onto him, climbing onto his lap, following him around with puckered lips! She was not giving up until he gave her a kiss.
Lydia's first balloon...
Anna seems to be Lydia's greatest source of English. She repeats Anna a lot. Today, we heard "I got it." "I love you" "thank you" "please" "dog" And of course "Anna" is clear as can be!
Our small town community has an organization, Sugar Creek Symphony and Song, that brings an opera into town every summer. Anna picked up the flier at the library Friday and saw that the opera was Little Women. She was so excited and wanted to go. Off we went with a McDonald's smoothie on the way. :) She loved it! We have been randomly singing things to each other today. Driving Daddy a little crazy with our "opera" voices! Today, we finished getting her school supplies for 4th grade...
Pig Pile on Daddy
I'll end with a picture from David's photography... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment