Friday, February 22, 2008
David's Day
David turned 8 months old today! Just for fun he began the day at 3:30 AM. David, Erik, and I all ended up wide awake! We found him pulling himself up on the railing of his crib! So, I cleaned out David's nose (he has a bad cold), changed his diaper, and fed him. Erik was lowering the mattress in his crib. I have a feeling we might be ordering a crib tent for this little guy! If you don't know what that is, it is a wonderful tent that keeps climbers from jumping out too early! At 7:30 Anna came wandering out of her room after not making a sound all night and said, "I didn't sleep at all last night!" I thought to myself, "WHAT?" I wish I could have had her "fitful" sleep. David was up and going as Anna and cousin Drew headed off for school. I guess he knew it was a special day because he decided to get up on all fours and really crawl AND pull himself to a standing position on his tub of toys. Here are some pictures of his activities as a big 8 month old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment