Sunday, February 17, 2008

On the Move

David is learning new tricks daily in the mobile department. He is all over the place with his inch worm approach to crawling. We are going to have to rearrange furniture to hide electrical cords. Today, he was pushing up on his hands and toes making a V with his rump. I think he wants to get up and run! Now tonight, he is standing and playing with toys at our couch. Erik helped him up, but David is pretty steady on his sturdy little legs:) My question is-where did my baby go? With Anna I think I encouraged all these milestones, and she took her five steps from Erik to I at 8 1/2 months. With David I am not so much in a hurry for the babyness to leave. Obviously, I forgot to tell him! (As I am typing this, he is tipping over a basket of books and crawling inside. This is after he pulled open a drawer of video tapes and pulled out a Veggie Tales.)

1 comment:

Kim said...

How many months is he now? He is super cute!